Friday, July 23, 2010

my 200th, :)

Have been contemplating on whether to write here or wordpress, but then I just realised, that if I wrote here, this would be my 200th post. coooliooooo. I know I dont blog much, 'cause I don't see the point sometimes, but maybe, I just want to record down some of the moments in my life, and when I come back here in ten years time, I would smile, and learn from my mistakes, and regain my joy. :)




Guitar class with Wei Xiong would never be boring, he teaches us old stuff, but still. :) he taught me some inversion thing today, and it's really awesome. eeeeh, i have an awesome guitar teacher. :D




Im going on a four-days trip to somewhere*- would buy everyone a souveneir, I'll try my best. :) Im going to miss school, surprisingly, and all the monthly test. somehow I wish I could not go and do my monthly tests but it is confirmed and cannot be changed, so I shall just stick to it :) I wish I could make it up to you, but I don't know how. *twist lips*






AND,






my mummy's friend owe this website, the clothes there are terrific, :) go take a quick peek at :-


yiyibusherachel.blogspot.com




Please, contact me if you want to purchase anything from there. :D






Okay, that's about it. ;) and dont cha love this picture?






























hehhh, when I grow up,


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment