Thursday, July 22, 2010

I missed,

the way I held my daddy's hand while sleeping when I was younger,
the way I hugged my mummy,
the way I asked my uncles questions about History,
the way I peek into the kitchen to look at my auntie cooking,
the way I play masak-masak with my sister,
the way I carried my brother around on my shoulders,
the way I asked my kakak to make me french toast,
the way I knock at my parents' bedroom door at midnight- thinking there would be ghosts,
the way I played and talked to my cousins,
the way I tell my friends my secrets without a slight bit of suspect,
the way I wear hello kitty around without feeling ashamed,
the way I watch winx club and totally spies with my sister- eyes glued on the tv screen,
and,
the way I didn't really have to care much about the world.

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment