Thursday, July 1, 2010

duhdumdumdumdumdumduhdum. whoaaaah.

Heyloo.
Did you notice something today?
Okay, I will tell you.
Today is the 1st of July. I know it seems weird but I've just realised another thing, that it, half of a year has just passed and today is the start of the second half. It's like a new start? cool, no? :D I think it is really coool, to have a good start for the rest of the year today.
Well, prcatices was as usual, tiring. But it was kindah productive, not very much though, :/
.
So they were giving out Retro tickets to us, to be sold out. Mummy said she would buy 3 tickets, for dad, her and berlinda to see us. Awesome. :)
yes, 17th of July is Retro, please come if you do read my blog.
Rm 1000
Rm 500
Rm 200
Rm 100
Rm 50
tickets,
waiting to be bought by you. :)
Please do come join us, the money goes to charity.
1) For building a multi sensory room for special children.
2) For kids who can't afford medication fees in Universiti Hospital.
Please contact Sekolah Sri Nobel, if you are interested. I would post the telephone number the next time I blog. :) but do, visit our website. :)
.
Okay, I shall go off now. I'm very tired. :P
XxO.

No comments:

Post a Comment