Friday, July 9, 2010

I had quite a tiring but awesome day, what about you? :D

I was contemplating on whether to blog here or my other, blog- www.fragileyetstrong.wordpress.com
and I choose to blog here, for now. :)

.

Yesterday, mummy came home with a pair of Levi's, and I was so shocked at the sight of it, it was gorgeous, I thanked her, tried it on, fits me perfectly (: just that it's a little too long underneath, but it's alright! (: haven't bought jeans since IDK when.

Then today, I went to Sunway after school, and I bought three cardigans! *smilesreallywidely*
actually, two, because the other one is my mummy's and she said I can wear it whenever I want, so yes, THREE. Got them from Cotton On! *smileswidelyagain* Phewww, they finally open in Sunway. (: And then I saw a new line of high-waist skirts, I was like :O, but then we had to go home so I didn't manage to try any of them on. They were so very beautiful. and they're affordable and cheap! (: totally worthed.
BUTTTT, I think I shall control a little, and maybe but those skirts next month. (:

.

yes, that's my story for today. and I'm glad that I manage to get 3rd. (: ahhhh, actually, 4th, technically. yeah, whatevers, (:

No comments:

Post a Comment