Monday, June 28, 2010

oooohlalaah!

YO!
School was goood today- although it was tiring with all the practices and stuff, it was unlike other days where I go all, emo and :( heheh! I knew Jesus would make my day good.
So, I'm currently stuck in my bedroom with a scary dragonfly, I've left my door opened so that it can fly away as soon as it sees and exit. I don't know where it has hidden now. I didn't know I was afraid of dragonflies until one came out of my bathroom just now, I was praying in my heart to make it go away. It finally flew into my room, so then I went in to my bathroom and bath. So I was all jollyy and cool after my bath, wanting to maybe rest a bit and then when I was going to take my cell, the same dragonfly flew out of nowhere. I grabbed the mosquito-electric-shock-killer and touched the dragonfly with it. I think it flapped its wings really hardly, because then I could hear some noise. So cut the story short. I ran downstairs and stayed there with my daddy for almost half an hour, so afraid to come back. Then now Imma blogging with it, watching from IDK where. :/ Oh and in one of the incidents, I was so scared it would touch me, I wrapped myself with my orangey pink curtains. HAHA.
Sorry for talking this crap here. LOL. I just feel like blogging about it. :)
-
Thank you Michelle and Andrea and all the rest who amused me in school just now, had a really great time laughing with all of you. Eeeeeek, I've this newspaper front cover contest thing, I did it for the Cambodia trip and the iPod. :D Well, not like it's possible, but well, not impossible too right? :) Nicholas Yong did a really good job, heheh! He's like the most hardworking one in the group. :)
-
Retro
Retro
Retro
Retro
RETRO.
*:D
I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment