Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Unstable.

Heloo!
wordpress have been failing me a lot, so im back to blogging here. :) i prefer everything about word press though ecept the laggy part. you don't get to blog at all, because you blindly wait hours for it to load. (-_________________-)
I had a ton to say before this. word press spoiled my mood. :/ psht.
Bernard just suddenly push my door, causing me to jump. What a brother I hve.
.
Back on bed, releasing my anger to you with well, anger but not intensively. Just wanted to point out how wrong you could be sometimes. You listened patiently. Out of all a sudden, I recall what well, let's say Mark told me earlier on, and tears started rushing out. It was dark, and I thought you wouldn't know. I turned to the back while you're praying afraid you would see me like this, yet, at the same time, wanting you to do so. You stood up after your prayer went somewhere I didn't bother to find out and stood right in front of me, handling me tissue. As I recall what *Mark said, I recalled too what happened to me for the past few years. Flashbacks when on and on as long as I could remember. Painful as it was, I couldn't stop crying, as I told you what happened, you explained to me what I already know, yet needed.
I love you for being, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment