Thursday, April 8, 2010

Un-invisible.



Today was a not so good day but still an okay one for me. :)
I guess I shall remain joyful at all times.

.
This was supposed to be way below, but blogger won't allow. Psht. :/


R, honda. :)


I don't look nice here, but the point is, I capture a rinbow picture.

Well, indirectly. :)

I was in Cameron Highlands btway, which explains how I could et the rainbow.

Very coincidently, right after we step foot in C.Highlands, it started drizzling and I spot this, on my daddy's back-windscreen. If that's what you call it. :)

.


This,




is what my team's going to wear next week.
I had wanted to make it, FEARLESS only with Scripture but then mom prefers Be Fearless, so I did what she said.
I designed it on paper and then Kee helped me put it on the computer. A feeling of great accomplishment. :) PS. If you're wondering why it is blue out of so many colours, it's because our team is apparently BLUE. :)

.
Okay, I shall enddd here.
Au Revoir'. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment