Friday, April 9, 2010

Today was, is going to be good. :)

It's raining a little outside now. Making the sky dark. :'/ One disadvantage of, rain.
.
I managed to finish reading Chapter 2-Nutrients in my t/book just now. I feel really happy because of it. I need to go thru the Science notes again thoughh. :'/
I remember that amino acid come out from protein and I remember the respective enzymes:-
Amylase for Carbohydrate
Protease for Protein
Lipase for Fats
See, I really did studied.
.
Pastor Shanney is back, and I'm sho happy. She's really nice and yahhh, I love her loads. She prays for me and prophecy well. She's an awesome womann. :)
.
Oh anddd I got a new blue MNG dress. It has fading stripes that are so awesomely pretty. It's gorgeous and I thank God firstly for giving me that, and Mum for buying it. :) It's exactly what I wanted. Ahhhh. I can't wait to wear it to church tomorrow. :)
Speaking about church, we're having this Q & A Competition. It's something like a quiz based on Sports, Entertainment, Latest News, Bible etc. I hope, pray that Fion, Maxine and I would have fun and we would at least answer some questions correctly. The theme is school uniforms though, sadly.
.
My back's aching and my stomach's growling.
I need uhm to get some carbohydrate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment