Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nothing Comes Out Of Nothing. -W.Shakespear

A Lot happened yesterday.
I don't feel like talking about it. :'/
.
So anyway, school today was of mixed emotions at one point I feel like exploding, and at another I laugh like keraaaazeeeyyyy. Hmp, it's funny how emotions play around. I come to realise either today or yesterday, I forgot, that you will never expect what is the next thing that would happen to you. One minute you might be talking to your best friend and another minute you would fight with her, and yet another minute you'll talk to her again, laughing arm in arms. It's somewhat amazing yet scary how life works. Only God knows what would happen next, and in order to be stable consistently, and I don't mean it would be completely consistent, just yeah, I realise we have to get closer to God. Who provides me comfort, relief, joy, peace and calmness. All the good stuff, you name it. :)
.
Wohhkay, mum's bugging me to clean up my oh so messy & yeah, very messy drawer.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment