Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I really like you as a friend but, you linking now to the past is just very (insert a mean word).
It's not like you don't know what happened before and how that 3 whole months went.
After falling down, I used months to wipe away the tears, strengthen myself, and slowly climb back up, to standing, standing and then when I plan to walk away from regrets, you bring it all back up, and pushed me down again. I would like you to know, that it is so much easier to be pushed down than to stand up again, tell myself everything's alright, keep reminding myself, Forgive and Forget, force myself to hold back the tears although I know the next moment I would be flooded with them, try to be happy with life as much as I can, and then you brought it up, and it pushed me down, and if you didn't know, it cut deep down within my heart.
And I think you are one of the few who completely understand what I went through before. And there was only a word, spelled P.A.I.N that can descibe it.
I thought you would understand, I tried forgiving myself for making all those mistakes, but when I finally had the courage to take the very first step, You pushed me down.
Now you know, how much impact you have in my life.
I am sorry for what I did a few days ago, but this is just unfair. :'/
Take note that I still love you as much as I used to, just Trusting you again, wouldn't be easy.
Defining Love is easy. Love is Patient, Love Is Kind, It does not envy..
But doing it, working it out, makes you think.
And I still, Love you as a very dear friend, no matter what.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment