Saturday, April 3, 2010

Helloooo!
Guess where I was before this.
Okay, no excitement. I was in WordPress.
I wanted something new actually.
But WordPress was of no use because it was so so so laggy.
I prefer writing in you, blogger.
Okay, didn't have a really great day yesterday but found comfort and relief while eating in McD's w Esther, Soo Ling, and Viviana Shield. They were the first ones that made me smile after that cruel judgemental by someone. I don't blame you now though. :)
Didn't win for the competition, we got last. haha. Doesn't mean our singing was bad, it just shows that we need to work harder on it. *self-comfort*
Anyhow, I pray that we would be able to make a good MV, and get back points.
Right before this, I had a whole lot of negative things to say, but then this hit me,
'What for? Jesus has died for you on the cross, and is now risen. You shouldn't be upset at all.'
Contrary to that, Happy Easter Day!
Jesus has risen! Lovely day today is. :)
Okay, I shall get ready for practise.
Quote for today:
Don't let your past (failures) defeat you, rather, overcome them with God's love and your determination.
Oh oh, by the way my other blog in wordpress is:

No comments:

Post a Comment