Friday, September 25, 2009

you'll always find your way back home.



phhoooee-toee-geee-niickkk.



see no evil. hear no evil. speak no evil.
this is supposed to be WAY down there but let's just pretend it is, kay?



Fact 1: EstherTan has never seen a wedding veil before.






Fact 2: She likes to move a lot and thus, made this picture blur.






Fact 3: She can pass for silliest looking drama queen. jkjk. :)




then we wanted to surprise sandra, so esther hid in the closet. poor thing. & sandra got shocked! with her hair sticking out all over the place. I overexxagerated.




I LOVE Slee's tee! I know you're trying very hard at the back there, esther. :)







practically, i've nothing to say for this shot.
except, esther looks slightly taller. :)





this is supposed to be the make-a-funny-face shot but i just ended up with smiling. :)






note: that ain't my hand. it's esther's tiny little finger that tried to block my smile. GRRR.




I love this picture with those hearts beside it? :)

.











I know this' old but love it.
Lucas Till's smile is STILL cute, right? :)



.



Tomorrow's FunFair.
& mom finally let me have another coupon book. *whooots*


I need a good neck massage. Gahh. Viviana better come tonight.


C-O-D-Y L-O-N-G-O is H-O-T.
He really is. but i'm lazy to upload his photo, so the next post yeah. :)
TA!'

No comments:

Post a Comment