Monday, September 28, 2009

it's gonna be a night, to remember! ;)

Berlinda is bugging me to let her come into my room. GRRR.
The weekends were quite okay. Went to Andrew's 21st b'day. Loved the ais-kacang there. :) Went to church late but was able to worship. missed guitar lesson for a long long time. oh bummer. :/ I want a purple/pink electric guitar!
.
The final exams are coming so I won't be blogging till then which means, this would be my last post; till then. :/ I can't afford not getting good results.
& I pray hard, that I'll get straight A's & good results. Keep me in prayer yeah. :)
.
I want to upload the FunFair pictures but that will have to wait. :S
I used to think if I get to see John & Alex again, I'll be able to talk to them like last time but yeahh, it all changed I guess. :)
.
Uhhh, that's my update. TA!'

No comments:

Post a Comment