Wednesday, September 30, 2009

when your hope's crashing down shattering through the ground you feel all alone;

the world comes alive & everything's right; from beginning to end when you have a friend by your side;


-


I know that in my previous post, I said that I would not blog till the final's are over but I just found out that there are still 3 weeks from it so I'll blog a bit. :)


I just got an alert about my photobucket being inactive so I'm in it now.
-

Cody Longo is so hot. That's all I would say. :D:D:D

-

I have this feeling of setting my blog private again. I'm afraid some mean people might look at my blog & do all sorts of stuff. :( grrrr.

I know 3 cases in Kelana Jaya that includes theft-in-house & kidnapping. :S I need to pray more.

-

I've a huge addiction for You'll Find Your Way Back Home currently. (although it's old)

-

Today wasn't all that amazing. Sorry for being so emotional. I kind'a lost my brain or smth.

loves!*


No comments:

Post a Comment