Sunday, September 20, 2009

travelling unravelling through my mind;

I lack a panjang panjang update so this is it. ^__~*
The weekend was okayy.

Friday-
I know this is a weekday but count it as a public holiday kay? Same category wei. Mommy made me & VIV sit with her cell group so we didn't have time to talk, UGH. We'll just take some invisible food & make ourselves invisible, Viviana kay? geee.

Saturday-
I was supposed to sing, but JohnMah asked me to play the keyboard so yeah. Thanks Thong for helpin' me. Gawsh, I miss Yvonne so much. :S Please stay lah. Went to PizzaHut, & gain a few pounds, then lose somepounds by walking to 7Eleven and fro. :)

Sunday-
I was supposed to go to Bentong with the others but then I started sneezing so mommy told me not to go. :/ GAHHHH. Took a nap & went swimming, the water was freezing due to after-rain but had all the fun I need. We made Bel stand on the board and moved it on the water, so it's like her walking on water. The very few people around us stared at her, mwahahaha. :)

Monday a.k.a today :)-
I plan to go to the office and print my geo project, watch a movie in the cinema with my family since we have free tickets* heeeeh. I want to watch TheUglyTruth, ILoveYouBethCooper, G.Force & G.I.Joe & finish a little homework. :)

&& this,




I want to watch TheLastSong so badly. :)

Okay, that's my panjang panjang* update. TA!*

No comments:

Post a Comment