Thursday, September 17, 2009

that fire you ignited;

1 -I realise I lack a good long update in my blog while busy checking out other's. :/
2 -My instincts tell me that it's better not to go to the outing on Sunday, but some other part of me says: Well, just do whatever you want. But if you're missing this, you're missing all the fun. UHH, can't I predict the future & see what happens?
3 -I just came back from Berlinda's friend's house, Ellie. Going to her hse isn't a very good thing to do, because those two girls just lock themselves up in the room, & so I was watching the telly with her sotooverynice mother. & the minute we managed to struggle up the stairs to the swimming pool up there, it started to drizzle. majorbummer.
4 -I want to go swimming at least once this short holiday.
5 -I hate to say, but I despise BigApple donuts now. :S
6 -I really hope that the holiday extends to a week like all the other schools.
7 -I wish I could have a room like Ellie's except bigger. (Because you know, although she ain't very nice when she just played with Berlinda, she has an oh-my-gosh-your-room-is-so-gorgeous artistic room.)

p.s: In case you wonder why I went to my sister's friend's house, it's just because mommy doesn't feel okay with Berlinda going to her friend's condominium alone & even swimming there. Gahh, wasted my time; but still managed to do some homework. :)

.
I brought my cell to school due to ''triptoellie's'' so yea.

Sandralee, the hottie.

Slee. Me. Fran. Besties.

We had more than this pictures but I'm feeling too lazy so yeah.

Linda & Elle. :)

.

DO YOU KNOW?

Linda means beautiful in Spanish. That's why Berlinda wants me to call her that. :)

.

It was quite a day, & I'm extremely exhausted so I'll just sleep in early today.

Night, hearts'

No comments:

Post a Comment