Tuesday, September 15, 2009

when there's no light to break the dark, that's when I look at you.

I know my blog has been dead for a few days, so now it's alive again! Okay, that was lame. Anyway, the week has been tiring but still doably fun. :) The monthly test are on this week so yeah, UGH. :/

Still, the hols are next week which means fun, fun & fun. *my heart just did a cartwheel* I'm going off for P.A outing with the besties for a night on Sunday, & then after that we go to the WaterThemePark in Sunway Lagoon for free. *winks* & then IDK, but I'm sure I'll spend most of my time resting, cos I really need it. :) & maybe I'll keep on going swimming & cycling. :)

.

I finished reading Pants On Fire, Avalon High & Snowed In. Still on Lucky T; Dee. *whoots* heeeh. I want to watch Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging. I watched UP and liked it; Russles & Mr. Fredricksons. :)

.




This song falls in Ama-zone. When I Look At You -Miley
The one thing I don't like 'bout this video's that, Miley's expressions' are so freakkyy & a little fake-ish.


.


Piano lesson is in about 3 minutes if Mrs.Sheraine comes on time so yeah. I'll have to get off asap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment