Sunday, August 9, 2009

PATHETICIVITY.

I just realised that I look really ugly in all my FACEBOOK pictures, and there's absolutely no way to delete it. I seriously need good pictures in there. I'm also reallytotallymiserablyunfortunately lost in there. Any help?

Today's a pathetic Sunday, kakak got sick and ugh, nvm. I'm feeling all that lazy to go to school tomorrow. All the homework and makinglivingthingssickwiththeirbelow0celciustemperature air-conds, how can anyone feel comfortable. I really want to redo my KH, I didn't do the other 60% paper! I don't ever want a FAIL in my report card, but it won't affect my future though.

I want to go swimming with Sandra and Rachel on Mondays but I can't. :/ I think SongJie really wants a knuckle punch from me in the right eye, and the left one. Not to mention, Vicky's one would be so much better. :) I love that girl. :) Oh, I found out this website that you can earn money from recently. I don't think it's spam. Hope it's not. :)

There's no LifeBandFreedom&Agape jamming for me. :/ Don't ask why. I want to go to the BE TRANSFORMED & MOVE ON youth camp lah. :) Please go with me? Anyonee? :) heheh. Ooh, and THE PROPOSAL! AHH.

ASK AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU. MATTHEW 7:7

Going online seems like wasting time to me now, so I'll just go get ready my knuckle for Saturday. :) or Wednesday. Mwahah. :) toodlestaabyehearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment