Wednesday, August 12, 2009

mesmerized;

I want to go to the SixWhoDied in PJGH, but I'm not completely sure if mummy lets. :S It's going to be fun I guess. :) The holidays are in 1/2 week and I simply can't wait for them to come. Church Camp would be fun with Yvonne. :) hehhe. After all, we can stay up late. :D *not a ohsogreatthingtodothough* we'll wake up with *ohsogorgeousfantasticeyes* where people would stare at them wherever we go . :S Oh and the Intouch FOOD & FUNFAIR? :)
.
and you've got a smile that could light up this whole town,
Sometimes might knock me down but,
no, I'm not breaking.
Oh, what a glorious day
what a glorious way,
lyrics are just so fascinating and wonderous, aren't they? :)
.
Viviana :D, you are staying really strong after he died. :) You shall not get too sad, okay? oh, come this Friday. :) Loves,
.
Daniel Lam wants me to pinch Berlinda's ohsopinkandchubby cheeks. EVIL. :/ wait, I'm worst. ngahhahha.
I don't want to do the National Day thing. :S so embarassing, I'm so talking to Ms.Chitra.
.
Mom's back, I would better go get a good short nap. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment