Friday, August 14, 2009

before the thunder starts to crash,

H1N1 is spreading rapidly, and has caused many unnecessary changes. Character Building Camp is canceled and even Fion ain't going to SixWhoDied. :( majorbummer.

-

The Taiwan North Wind is also horrible, many people died and still many are yet to be found. :S Ughhhh, gotta pray muchoo.


-


I had two dreams yesterday night and the night before, and both of them was about, SHOES. :)


cool, aite? both pair of shoes were really pretty. I'm praying that I would get both of them. :P well after all, this year's title's THE YEAR OF GOD'S POSSIBILITIES. ;) heehh.



-

I need need need a nice header. So, I'm in the process of making one nice one. :)


-


Truthfulness. Obedience. Sincerity. Virtue. Boldness. Forgiveness. Persuavesiveness. Alertness. Hospitality. Generosity. Joyfulness. Flexibility. Availabilty. Endurance. Self-control. Reverence. Diligence. Thoroughness. Dependability. Security. Patience. Wisdom. Discernment. Faith. Discretion. Love. Creativity. Enthusiasm. Resourcefulness. Thriftiness. Contentment. Punctuality. Tolerance. Cautioness. Gratefulness. Orderliness. Initiative. Responsibilty. Humility. Decisiveness. Determination. Loyalty. Attentivenss. Sensitivity. Justice. Compassion. Gentleness. Deference. Meekness.

Beautiful, aite? :D ItshowsallthegoodandGREATvalues. :)


-


I love my mom's new Nokia ExpressMusic so so much. I want new flats so much. I need another iPhone cover. I want to take up another language, either french, japanese, korean or all three of 'em. :) I love being random.

-


We laughed out teeth out yesterday in school. :) Speaking in different accents is a way of making people laugh. Oh, and I seriously need to check my purse before going to school everyday. :) We painted out poster or whatever it is called, yesterday in the Art Studio. I had paint all over my hand and some on my hair though. :S
Yesterday night was quite okay. The salad was DELICIOUS. Everyone enjoyed, I think. :) Well, maybe if we had more games and more time, we would have enjoyed it a lot. :) We should do this again next time! :P


-


JUST TO MAKE THIS POST A LITTLE LONGER. :)














My smile looks a little fake.
Still, I love this photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment