Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm not supersticious, I just despise black cats.

God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
.
The moon was brighter yesterday, it's a fullmoon I think. :)
I ate mooncake, despite my cough. *ahemahem*
.
It's a Saturday and I'm still half-waken. :S however it's told as.
I've been thinking what to eat later when this came chanting in my head,
We're the CHAMPIONS,
We're the CHAMPIONS.
And it got me to this,
No matter what you're going through or have been through, all you need is Forgive and Forget. People do make mistakes, and everyone deserves another chance.
You may think that the whole world is right and you're wrong, quit that thought, because by thinking like that, you're actually being proud. You may also think that the whole world is wrong and you're right, but no, no one is perfect. Everyone needs to go through a hard time. Just remember always that, WE'RE BORN TO BE CHAMPIONS. in whatever way. :)
.
OHH, my photobucket account is inactive :(
and I've a craving for imaginary fruits now, :)
cos real ones just make my coughing worse.
Don't you think apostrophe's are cool? ' :P
Recently, I find out Italic fonts are good. :D
I want skinnybands very suddenly. :)
little little little acounts I have, :D:D:D
facebook, friendster, xanga, photobucket,
twitter, plurk, blogger. :S :/ :(
I'm just being a little randomic today, :)
hope'cha don't mind. :) hehehe.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment