Friday, August 7, 2009

It's a Friday, but its magic doesn't work on me.

Want to know why?

I haven't go to school for a whole four days. :) which is a little boring yet satisfying. :) I haven't been bloggin although I had plenty of time to, is because it is more than a little of wasting time. :D hehhhe. To make this post a little not so boring, *which I know it isn't*

sandra rhonda
hey hon! how are you? feeling better? your coming on monday?
Yess, I am! I think :)
*after 1/2hour*
you there?
*after another 1/2 hour*
Hey, so sorry was eating lunch. :) LOL, I really need light blue faded three quarters la :( for camp, I have some three quarters but I'm just so unsatisfied.
Hahahha, I love faded blue. In fact, I have a pair. :)
*three hours later*
you there again? :@
Haha, whoopsie :) I totally forgot to reply. :(
I wish I could get the biggest hammer on earth and ketuk your head.
I wish I had a giant bird as a pet with a huge butt and get it to poop on you with a big bird seed in it and get stuck in you hair.
What the slee?! :) hehhehe.
.
Oh, let me see. What's my highlight of the week? UHH, jumpers! :) yes. :P there's this NORTON SECURITY SCAN that is currently loading some virus protection. so weird. :S talking bout virus, I think they are just big fat mi-mean-cro-organisms. Although they are the smallest organisms on the surface of EARTH, they're big fat meanies. :S UGH. infecting people with H1N1. :(
.
To be honest, Lenka gives me really bad creeps. :S
.
I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL.
.
I CHANGE MY MIND, I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL.
.
OKAY, WAIT. MAYBE GOING TO SCHOOL AIN'T THAT BAD. AT LEAST, YOU'VE GOT SOME REAL FUN PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH. OKAY, I CHANGE MY MIND.
I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL. :)
.
I WANT TO CHANGE MY HEADER, IT'S GETTING BORING. :S wait, I just want to have a new blog-makeover.
Ouch, I just got stung by lazy bug, so, you'll have to wait. :(
.
I won't chatter so much, :) So I'll end with this. :D
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope odes not dissapoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
-Romans 5:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment