Monday, August 31, 2009

a word's just a word, till you mean what you say

Zac went away yesterday, & there's an unusual emptiness in me. Rose is going soon, which make me happy, because it's awkward to have her without Zac. The sudden emptiness without them would make me uncomfortable but I will have to get used to it. I missed them and every once a while, I will remember them. They made me suffer for a while, but they were the ones that helped me look more beautiful. Bella & Lucas are my new companions starting this Friday, & I will, have to get used to them. They would be fun, I guess.

-

Happy Awesome National Day, everyone!
Especially to the very patriotic-spirited people.
Chinese. Malays. Indians.
Well, at least we had it quite peaceful for 52 years.
Gahh, this is kind'a lame.
-
Today is the last day of this holiday & I'm dreadfully frustrated. UGH. I haven't finish my hw, & I don't feel like doing it either. But well, I'll have to finish it. I can't wait for the Year-End-Hol's to come over. I would go out for shopping at least ten times. I'll go to Japan & take lots of sushi & do lots of shopping. :)
I saw Mr.Astronaut yesterday while we were driving out for lunch. He has a sexy silver Mercedes, black-mirrored & it made me want it. He's so so lucky. Dad waved over to him & he did the same. The only thing we're related, we're neighbours.
Until the next post, hearts. ^__~*
P.S : I promise to make the next post a little more interesting, kay? Right now, I need'a good sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment