Friday, September 4, 2009

We're one & the same, anything but

ORDINARY.
One & the Same is a nice song, I love it. :)
.
Tomorrow's Nerd Party *disgustedlook* but I'm still wearing my new white
tee that has a picture of a girl with nerdy glasses. :) very supportive, aint I? ;) I'm so not wearing that pair of nerdlings. Sorrrry JohnMah. :S I feel so disgusted.
Oh, & I'm playing guitar with Viv onstage tmr. :) nervous striken.
.
I'm teaching sandra a song on the guitar. Hopefully, I can learn YOU BELONG WITH ME by Tuesday. && thanks for the pink, purple and white thing. :) It's so cool, you know.
.




UP.
I want to watch it! That little guy is so cute. :) hehehhe.
{skip the video till 0:26}
.
I'm supposed to go to the dentist with mom today but nevermind. I need to:
rest, read the bible, pray, finish some homework, & download a few songs. :)
.
Like my new header? :D
.
The definition of LOVE, love is/does/always:
Patient. Kind. Not envy. Not boast. Not proud. Not rude. Not self-seeking. Not easily angered. Keeps no record of wrongs. Not delight in evil but rejoices with the TRUTH. Protects. Trusts. Hopes. Perseveres.
.
Till the next post, loves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment