Friday, August 28, 2009

Church Camp '09. *screams*


Camp Day #1.

I was on mommy's VIOS headin' to PortDickson with pa, benny & uncle. Not so but quite excited. Checked-in & got the key from Yvonne. Didn't have hot water to bath though. :S
I look around a little during the night service in search of a certain human being and was overjoyed when I saw that very person.
Yvonne came back late, but we managed to chat for 1/2 hour. She's in love, I think. :)


Camp Day #2.

I missed the Dawn Exercise.
The 20+ years old guys grabbed my hands and legs once I got to the beach with my sunnies on and they wanted to throw me into the sea. Luckily after much struggling, they let go of me. :) :D :P ;) I managed to get on the Banana Boat with Esther, Kelly, Jane and Vivian. was really good you know. :) Just the drinking some salt water was plain disgusting, especially when it's Port Dickson's sea water. :( :/ I managed to pick up a very pretty seashell. :D
I got back to the resort expecting no hot water and when my mom told me there was, I was overjoyed. So I tried it and alas, there was hot water but it burned my hand my poor fingers. UGH :S so much for hot water. *pfft*

Camp Day #3

I got up quite late again and missed Dawn Prayer, the breakfast was quite okay. I convinced Yvonne to stay a litle longer in the resort before we went out to the beach. :) I went to the beach again with my sunnies but not the Banana Boat cos no one seems willing to spend. :/ blekk. Yvonne got thrown into the sea this time, you'll need struggling lessons from me. :D
The volley ball game was quite good, or even better if the sun was not showing off that much.

Camp Day #4

Yvonne and I were supposed to play the piano but we got up really late, like 8:45am when the service starts at 9:00am, so we rushed a lot throughout the morning. We grabbed some bread and chew it like mad cows. We got into the main hall in time before people started coming in. So yeah, this is it. Certain human being's mom was talking to my mom. UHH, what to do?

I've got other pictures but when I'm free, kay? :)

*sorry for being so detailish & whatever u call it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment