Friday, July 17, 2009

359° changed. :)

Today's a Friday! yes yes, i LOVE it so so so much.
good luck in your tournament ____, we'll play badminton one day. :)
°
isn't it already enough that you've done it to me? you want to do it to my only friend also; don't you think you're going way to far? i still love you as my best friend and never did hate you for this; but this is going out of hand.
can't we stop this? this has been going on for the past three years, and i've never truly had a rest before. i'm tired of this. i know you've been throught this before; unless you want me to suffer, go on staying like that. it just shows one very simple thing.
*you would be able to figure it out; in whatever way or perspective*
°
lovee my new chatbox? it's a bit too pinkish though.
please don't say nasty stuff ; cos i know you guys arent nasty. ;P
Agent is more suitable for me, Mr. Lamb and Sir Cool? ;)
°
Cell tonight. A must-come night, gorilla. :D
Church tomorrow. Can I please go for guitar first, John Mah? :)
Sunday. Shopping?
Get a protractor - maths.
Get chinese calligraphy.
Get a new hoodie - roxy maybe. (love joanne's)
New tee shirts? :) doable.
oh and electric guitar, mom!! XD
*FULLSTOP*

No comments:

Post a Comment