Thursday, July 30, 2009

Have you heard of the
40 days fast & pray -
Love Our Neighbours.
I haven't been blogging for the past eight days cos I fasted blogging for that eight days.
For the next eight days, I'll be fasting my lunch. :)
Then after that, I guess I'll have to fast TV. :/
and after that eight days, it would be well, dinner.
For the last eight days; SMS. :!
*
School has been quite exciting with mushi's tango dance,
thanks blackberry for printing out geo. and andrea for being so tall. :)
still haven't done my fitness test :/
and suddenly, I'm addicted to food. I get hungry really fast. ;)
*
Mommy got me a new Ms.Selfridge dress which is so dang pretty. :)
the grey one is nice too; i want it if there's a 50% dicount, kay mom? :)
love you so much. <3>
*I want a new iPHONE cover.*
*
belle is screaming; gotta go check out before the glass breaks. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment