Thursday, July 16, 2009

comes a memory that lasts.

Currently chatting with very mean Woo, Ruoxi and awesome tohsome Fion. XD
Twitter, Fion? I want to try the TYPING MANIAC game first. :)
~
and getting some Cameron Highlands info for geo:/ which is really boring. i should go there with daddy every saturday. :)
miss my little cousins there so so much. :P
~
listening to Hillsongs'; which is absolutely an amazing band. ;D
love BEFORE THE STORM. *so random*
~
suddenly thought of last last last last Christmas; where San, Olivia and gorilla came over and we had a great-jolly-fun time designing wedding gowns, yea? heeh. i miss miss miss those times; come again this Christmas, kay? my awesome Chin-dians besties and my ah-sei cousin. :P
~
So today's the last JUSCO day in Midvalley; went late night shopping with mommy yesterday; reached home at 11.30pm. after prayer meeting at 10.30 where someone called me. *winkwink*
loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment