Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've a lot to blog about, so I'll make it into two posts:)
-
Okay, so I went to the dentist yesterday with Kee;
(the braces were hurting my gum, rmb?)
Okay, so I waited for about an hour for my turn although I've alr made and appointment:/
Then, the nurse ask me to choose colours; I told Kee to choose for me;
he chose a black, flourescent striking orange, and a very bright, striking light green which can blind your eyes:/
i chose a bright pink instead:)
I though it would come out better than the purple i had, but it didn't:/
It look like red, so it look like i have blood on my teeth:/
The dentist was maybe a little too old so she couldn't see properly or she didn't wear her specs; IDK; anyway, she accidentaly cut my lip:(
ouch.
it was so painful.
i thought it was part of changing braces but it weren't;
It started bleeding a lot;
and she claims that my titanium wire hurt it. bummer.
she was wrong, but i forgive her:) NO BIG DEAL.
-
Okayy, mum's not back from mission trip yet:/ missed her so much; she's gone for a week alr:(
well, she's coming back on Monday, 3am; yeapp, 3am
She said she got us smth though:)
-
I need the PASSION OF CHRIST dvd;
-
I'm really great you had a breakthrough, Bowen:)
Good for youu:)
-
to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment