Thursday, April 16, 2009

im breathless when he's with me;

Okay, I shall continue my post:)
It's not very clear but vellls. wtvr:)

Our pretty Sports Day uniform; it's far more better than the others:)
I just dont like the boy:/
(I want to put pictures of my pompoms and scarves but i accidentaly deleted them; too lazy to upload it again:/)





So we were dancing in the stadium; it was really really tiring:/
cos we went there at noon! so it's really hot:/
The bus that took us there is really stuffy at first:/ better when we went back:)

and you guys are just so funny!:)
senior superman; junior superman; rotten sunflower;
y'all made my day oh-so awesome:)

and I'm pretty much struggling with my iPhone;
can't download songs lah:/
Lord, please help me:)


I have to go grab dinner; and later on finish my moral project
then, read my bible;
taa♥

No comments:

Post a Comment