Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's raining now:) i like it, somehow:)

Today was TIRING; yeah and slee didn't come so I didn't have that much fun but still:) [see slee, although youre bad to me sometimes..] anyway, we had marching and dancing practise.
Well, at least not under the terrible hot sun:) Praise God!:)
I am not going to No Apologies:/
sorry __________
i just don't need'a go;
I'll try to go for A4J though; don't ditch me;
i was suppose to go to the dentist today but it isn't opened:/
my braces are hurting my gum horribly:/ im going tmr though:)
i'm having piano class later:(
Facebook is not that interesting, you know;
so so ma-fan one ahh;
*giggles*
no offence:)
so yeahh, im done blogging:)
off to french toast!! you know, i really love it:)
hope to see you tmr, slee:)
heartshearts♥

No comments:

Post a Comment