Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pain, (less?)

Today, I hit my ankle on the stairs. That instant immediate pain can be so, painful, but I pressed hard on it. The equalization of pressure (?) somewhat makes it not so unbearable, and within seconds, the pain is gone, vaporized into thin dusty paint-smelling air.

I guess sometimes in life, you need to apply the same principle. A problem, a heartache, a loss, a betrayal might hit on you hard, so hard, but if you'd just press on, if you'd just calm down, and not overreact, if you'd just be a little patient, it'll be gone, it'll vaporize, because I personally believe, that no matter how bad or terrible something is, it doesn't last forever, because time, somewhat heals. And heartaches like these; will pass.

In the near future, you'll almost forget how it feels, though you may remember the impact, but it doesn't matter, as long as you press on, get over these feelings, and move on with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment