Thursday, December 6, 2012

Balloon Craze.

Yesterday, I held a birthday surprise party for my best friend. She's turning sixteen tomorrow, but won't be around so I did it yesterday.

I got her sixteen balloons, a jelly birthday cake, sixteen people including her to come for the party, dad to prepare us loads of good food, people to buy tarts and donuts, some party poppers (?).

I'm pretty much typing blindly starting from now, since the Blogger App on the iPhone is being so uncooperative. Sometimes, it ruins your mood, don't you think so, not getting what you want, but you realized that there are so many little things in life that can bring you some joy, like seeing your friends smile, like taking some good Polaroid photos, like sucking helium air into your system, or trachea (?), and talking really hilariously.

God is merciful, He gives us little things like these in life to enjoy, to savor. So do so, with what you have, now. Dear.


Till the next time, love.


Oh and I don't know where blogger would place my photo, either up there or down here, but that's me with the balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment