Sunday, June 26, 2011

empty.

I somewhat love your narcissicism because it reminds me of how one can actually be proud and happy of themselves rather than having the lowest self-esteem and being the most negative people.

The 6 months' gap of not blogging had turned out to be what seems like the fastest period of growth for me. Time past so quickly and I can't help but cringe my forehead thinking when on earth would time slow down, or seemingly slow down? Is it when I'm having the best times of my life? No, best times always seem so short and unreal. Is it when I'm having the worst times? Seemingly.


You wake up to a bad memory of your ugly past and you stay in bed thinking deeply about it, and you don't want to get out of bed, afraid that the haunted memory would trace its way to your present. You struggle hard to actually get out of bed and you finally did, because honestly, everyone goes through more or less the same thing, and in your case, you can be counted as the luckier girls. Sometimes, you just don't understand why is it so hard, for you to just be, happy when you've all the things any girl would want, but it's just that way. Happy is not the term for it, because being happy is temporary and unreal. More of having joy, joy that comes with peace and love. Joy that refreshes and lasts.

It all comes from God, and through Him, only through Him, you find real Joy, real Strength, real Rest. (':


,


Sometimes, I just wish blogging is homework. Just saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment