Friday, June 4, 2010

I think I might name one of my daughters, Taylor. :) or Tayy. :)

Ahhhhhhhh! I am SO Happy, you wanna know why? Yes, exams are ovahhhhh 'nd that means my temporary stress and pressure is over, and so I can have fun this holiday! :) yes, I am so very happy, so very gladd that the exams are over. :)

.

So, was in Rachel's house with Fion, Michelle, Andrea and Kimberley. had a greaaaat time, although we didn't get to go out nor play tennis but we did have fun talking, camwhoring and cycling on the mechanical/ electrical machine, if that's what you call it. Not a treadmill bytheway. :) So tomorrow, we'll be giving out brochures tomorrow in Jaya One, Fion, Rachel and Kim wants to come along, so they are, :) watched Percy Jackson, and I Love Logan Lerman- he's so HOT. :D

.

Okay, I would stop babbling here and express myself in fbook.
I specially like what Michelle said today- ''You don't get to kill me, I kill me.'' HAHA, in a much appropriate manner. ;) no bad feelings, and of course, no one's killing me. Lovelove.

No comments:

Post a Comment