Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Anaesaeyo,
I think that means hello in Korean.
Mid-years' are next next week, so I only have 1 1/2 weeks to study, good luck me. :/
So it was very busy with RETRO concert and all- there's the Teacher's Day event coming on tomorrow too, and I'm supposed to be the MC/emcee. Practised with Esther and Daniel Lam after lunch, very very hot and heaty because the electricity was gone, first time this year. Luckily Ms. Evelyn's room has a big window that cooled us down, kinda.
Im excited and at the same time kindah nervous for tomorrow, ouch. But God's going to help me and be with me. :)
Theme : Red, Black and White
Im not wearing red at all, because I've no red clothes or belt or accesories- red's just not my colour so I'm wearing something white with a tank top and a dark grey skirt. I better stay normal and natural tomorrow. huhhh.
.
Grrrrh, my eye was a little itchy so I rubbed it, now I must look like some weird person who has triple eyelids, in a bad way.
.
I don't feel like blogging any further, because I think I only have one reader and that is Michelle Lee. Hi Michelle, you're my only reader! Congrats! :D
Okay, bye Michelle AND OTHERS, I doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment