Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Piddle, poodle.

Hello,
it has been quite some time since I last blogged.
Wellwellwell, it's May now, what more 5th of May. Hey, so it's like, 5/5 :)
chuunnn.
you know what chun means?
I think it's cool in a very chinese but not completely chinese way.
.
So I just got back from Hong Kong, like, yesterday.
Many baggage I must say. Poooooof, it was so tiring carrying them, but Hong Kong, was totally worthed.
I really don't feel like uploading pictures so yahhhhhh.
:)
.
I miss you, and I still shed a tear every once in a while.
.
I shall proceed now to my overdue undone very very tough home work before I panic tomorrow morning, or tonight before I sleep.
Have a great day ahead tomorrow, and yeah, a good night sleep too. :)
.
May Scripture :-
Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall, sustain you.
Psalm 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment