Saturday, April 24, 2010

I shall name this post, - common-ent.

I feel so pissed at my phone now, I can't download any applications into it, and I have no idea how to get an account, they require some Visa Card number which I don't have.
It's so so frustrating. Grrrhh.
Im going to make my daddy bring me to an Apple store. They better know what to do. :/ Im so upset with my iPhone now. Psht.
.
I just had Cotton Candy + Chocolate ice-cream, tasted good, but I need to burn the calories? Is that the right word for that? Gah, nvmd.
It's amazing how ice-cream is, so unique. I mean like, you can't just make juice into ice-cream by freezing it, there must be something that put to make it stay in a sphere shape. I might want to learn ice-cream making one fine day. :)
.
Today's a Sunday,
disadvantage - school's tomorrow, what more, monthly test. :(
advantage - today's actually the free-est day for me in a week. *claps hand in my mind*
.
Mummy's leaving for Genting this evening, she'll be back by Tues? and then Wednesday she'll go overseas again. Im going to miss her tons. :( I wish she could pack me in her luggage so tht I can miss the oh so :( monthly tests. Detest.
.
I'd better go study for my monthly test. :)
P.S : Sorry for the very disturbing lack of colours, and well, pictures. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment