Friday, April 16, 2010

Today.

Today was, something I have wished for this week. :)
It was good, not much emo-like stuff, more smiley-faces.


I think one of the reasons, today's good is because we have tons of stuff that kept us busy, like sopying the bm karangan, tough but glad when I finished, or like the International Week planning which was quite a little success I would say, turns out everyone seems happy w their groups. :)


I would say, today wouldn't be a very very fruitful day after school. :'/
Since I watched tv for a longg time :(




.




Read th Chinese newspaper for today and y'day and I feel like crying when I found out there's another earthquake in Ching Dao, China which has probably cost over hundreds of life. I pray that even now, more people would be saved especially, well everyone.
I pray that more people would go to Ching Dao, and help rescue the people.
If I was older, and I had training, I would go. :'/
They really need help. :'(
.

This was long ago, when we were both young. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment