Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Emotions.

Hey! It's has been quite a while since I last blogged, or is it?
I sound happy, but I ain't.
Today was a tiring and yes, very emotional day for me. I had like, unconsistent stomach-aches that took me down suddenly. I felt tired, and with the stomach-aches making it worse, thus I was very emotional, another word you usually say, - E.M.O.
I hate being that, referring to emo because life's not very long, and when you face the last chapter of life on earth you go into a brand new chapter of 'Eternity'. And there, you need to explain to Jesus what you've achieved. So there, me being emo today was unacceptable and it has made the peopl around me feel mad or yeah, whatever. Sho sorry if you're reading this post, I was physically and mentally weak in school today.
''Let your emotions be slaves to you.''
In other words, overcome your emotions, or rule over them.
Strike me, not.
That was completely totally random. Proceed to the next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment