Friday, January 8, 2010

y'know, I had this in mind that I would delete this blog and make a new one in conjunction with the new year but then i figured out maybe, some other time, when I'm ready. :)
I don't want to talk 'bout the sad sad stuff so okay, Youth Outing's the day after tomorrow and I'm excited. :) kind'a, if I'm even going. :) It's actually an outing to like, follow up our youth camp which was oh so very fun. Although the place's not really ideal or not at all, I still think it's the best camp ever 'cause we learn and it's really cool to sleep in a dorm, 'cause we usually stay up really late. :) And wake up really early in the morning, almost slept during the service sometimes; but it was great. :)


-


My cell's still haven't reach me yet. :'( but it will soon, on Monday. :)


-


taa'.

No comments:

Post a Comment