Saturday, January 2, 2010

if you haven't realised, i was in japan the whole week. :D had a really really really great time there.
i want to make this less boring so, about Japan :



1. It's cold. Not just cold, but very very very cold. Especially Mt. Fuji.
2. The public toilets are ten times clean-er than the ones in restaurants here.
3. Like when you buy something, they would wrap it beautifully for you.
4. It's mega sales now in Japan.
5. So maybe you would know what I do during a mega sales. :D
6. Japanese food are awesome. Different from Malaysian-made-Japanese food.
7. Especially the rice! :D
8. And Sirloin Steak's just wonderful.
9. It's very convienient to get from a place to another.
10. Though I've been there more than once, I would never get bored.
11. Every girl wears boots, except me. :/
12. Even aunties; but not so nice ones lah.
13. It's cold. Wait, mentioned that already.
14. Uhhhh, I miss Malaysia? :)
15. Ohhh, and I never liked Starbucks in Malaysia, but Starbucks there is different. The coffee is awesome unlike ours here.
16. Japaneses are very very polite.
17. There's this person I saw on the 1st day there, he dressed up like a woman with makeup and boot-heels. I could see he was a man, my mom thinks so too. -____-
18. I missed everyone of you.
19. I left my hp there though.
20. Getting it back in a few days.
21. Went to - Shibuya, Fujiya, Hakone, Fuji, Obai-something, then the rest I forgot. :D



So that's about my trip; OH and HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone. I'll do a new year post next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment