Friday, October 9, 2009

hmm, so much for a best friend. it's okay if you want to treat me like THIS your whole life, it's fine with me. really. you do have the right to be emo. but let me make something clear, WHAT YOU'RE DOING WOULD NOT CHANGE ANYTHING; you're just repeating the same mistakes so yeah. i can't do anything if you want to do this, it's all up to you. it's your mind, your brain, your body, your thinking; so if you think by doing this you can ruin my life, i'm sorry but you just don't have the ability to do so.


,


it's grace's birthday party tonight but i'm not going cos there are tonnes of homework, like more than spirogyras. & i'm blogging here right now. hmmm. anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRACE! THANKS FOR ALL! you're like a part of my life now,













:)


,


Ohh, & sooper sorry Yvonne for not blogging bout this earlier. Well, Good Luck in your PMR!! i know you can do it! rawkonnn hunn! :)


,


In every victory, let it be said of me, my source of strengh, my source of hope in Christ alone.


exxohhh's.

No comments:

Post a Comment