Monday, October 12, 2009

Bang!

I'm not supposed to be blogging now, but mind you.
I've got a sudden craving for blogging, but unfortunately the finals are next week. & I haven't started doing my Mandarin revision; GRRRR, major bummer. :(
& i hope that i get much better than last time.


,


I stayed up with mom last night till 2pm to finish my art. i must say that we should never do stuff at the very last minute. :(

while waiting for my aunt in midvalley, mom went to mng & brought the catalogue home. there was this really pretty purple tee that cost RM89; yerh. unfair. i really want it.


,


i hope you're alright, granny. will be praying for you. :)


,


P.S The Form 3 classes are so stuffy, I wonder how they survive. There must be some hidden air-cond which is yet to be found by us. Sorry, for all the drama. :D
Oh, and I would be fasting blogger till next friday.




'm like starving again, so i need'a ciao.

Taa, loves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment