Sunday, July 5, 2009

There was the Friends Forever Event y'day n we had muchoo fun-fun:)
and drama; GINOURMOUS GOLIATH:/ me? ^o)
hope you're okay, vicky; she screamed her voice out:S
the videos were really good, ninee. :D
N I toldd you guys not to sit behind:) we'll sit infront. YOU promised;)
-
I was late for YOUTH BAND jamming just now:/ but I hope u guys don't mind.
and nanna rung me out two times to ask me about some oral test words.
hmmph; it's bittergourd lah >.<
i heart this girl so jolly much.
-
In conjunction to Fion's post;
A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND OF MINE.
So, Sheryl told us to LOVE everyone like we love ourselves.
Well, I never hated you guys. Infact, I ask for your forgiveness and His'.
It's just really hard to leave it and not care bout it but I'm not going to leave it and forget about this relationship. {P.S.It's not a boy-girl thing; I don't know if it's suitable to use friendship.}
Infact, I dwell in those memories to live life to a better extend.
I've got HIM, my family and half a bunch of jolly awesome friends that make me happier every time I see them; that's all I need:) but i would like to have more:D
I want to change; I want to be a better person. and I will:)
ANYHOW,
It's your choice:)
To dwell in pain and hatred, or to let go and L-O-V-E.
I'll have to get ready for tuition:/
God bless each and everyone of you. hearts<3

No comments:

Post a Comment