Thursday, July 9, 2009

Love.

I'll just blog smth since I haven't been bloggin often.
I love love love GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST; I want to watch it so so badly :S
although it's not the official movie trailer;
enjoy :D


highlight of the month i guess ;D
-
Mom bought me a hillsong CD; awesome :P
and I want KLCC tmr, kayy? RAOUL ;)
*Jeans. Jacket. Tee SHIRT. Saturday?*
Thanks for the expensive GODIVA's, Dad ;P
:P
-
senyum senyum and doa doa more lah, intercessors
-
you should go for prayer-meeting, nana :D
really good you know ;D
there was STILL yesterday.
AWETONNE.
sorry for not going for practise though :/
-
Who's got the praise?
We've got the praise!
Who do we give the praise to?
JESUS.
gahh. I love you, JOSHUA TEAM;
currently addicted to SUPERNATURAL songs.
and the rapping part;
Thanks yo _________ :P
you're an awesome fwen.
-
yes, I know You're with me always
and forevermore.
Thanks for the talk :) It helped me a lot.
YOU'RE REALLY GOD-SENT,
I'll love them with the love that God gave me;
Nobody's perfect.
It's all about how much you love them, it doesn't matter how they treat you.
What's important is you treat them well; and out of a sincere heart.
You just gotta LOVE; because it's the most powerful thing in this world.
Thankyou Lord, for everything.
I LOVE YOU, YOU, and YOU.
-
hearts yo,

No comments:

Post a Comment