Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh, happy day;

It has been a whole long time since I blogged, so yeah this is it :)

A4J was really good. Rev. Philip was indeed unforgettable due to his radicality;
Rev. Jonathan Loh was there; *Xin Kai's dad*
The songs were really goooooood :) Oh, happy day, happy day! :) Rev. Moro was really funny :)
the awesome taiwanese singer, Vanessa aka Si En came :) Her voice was definetely absolutely beautiful; and the JOSHUA team came! and some other band :)
and I do learn a lot of new things; thanks for SUPERNATURAL yo;
look forward to next year!
*photos upload later.


-

The Climb was really nice; luckily we watched that movie :) and we'll learn the moves one day, Vicky :)
I really need'a shop; and an extended holiday :)
-
I hope I get all the pretty A's for my exam :)
hope hope hope;
and I'm chewing on a chewing gum now;
mum said I need'a get a haircut so yeah, going for it :)
-
tata :) loves.



No comments:

Post a Comment