Tuesday, June 9, 2009

and spin me around;

Okay, so I'm back from Langkawi.
Day1
Wasn't excited at all:/
We went to THE DATAI which was famous of a kind of lizard and frogs and lotus. *what weird things to be famous of:S*;
and my toenail broke while walking back from the beach. It was awfully pain; but I didn't cry. phew.
Day2.
Went to the beach at noon. and the tide was high.
Went to the shopping mall at got my aunt a tee which was quite cheap:) and some ice-cream and chocolates:)
Mum bought me a really pretty summer dress as we stopped by shoplots to fulfill Berlinda's desire of a keychain:P and I bought two keychains which was quite nice:D
Day3.
Was hanging around in the langkawi airport *the stuff there was very cheap and pretty*
bought a big-purple-beaded clip and had free ferrero's when we got off the plane:)
and I'm here at home now!:)
-
A4J is tmr:)
but my toe is going to hurt a lot alot if someone steps on it:/ so don't okay?:)
I hope I get what I need from there;
see you on friday, vonne; i have smth for you. and you too:)
-
i don't want to upload the pictures this time.
taa, loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment