Wednesday, March 25, 2009

eclipse.

Today was seven words. A-W-E-S-O-M-E
-
Science turns out to be quite fun with sandra:)
hot air-baloons=gas:) anafase, profase;) and..
Dearest sandra's organiser, I know you're suffering alot because of your owner. But just note that she's an awesome lady although she always hits you; I've been there before and I understand a lot; just bear with her.
Your sincerely, Rhonda
-
I'm reading ECLIPSE now, after that; P.S I LOVE YOU. (not youu lah) and then SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS; sorry slee:)
wait i've to read my bible first:)
edwardcullen's just very sweet. I think Jacob's very nice also:)
-
I hope you guys are okay, you know who you are; just note that i'll be there for you guys:)
-
Oh and yeah, Berlinda's bday party is on the 3rd; you can come if you want:)
It's going to be funn!
-
There's this activity going on around the world;
EARTH HOUR.
28March2006
Switch of your lights and airconds and fans and all other kind of electricity at 8.30pm to 9.30pm
Vote for your earth:)
must join this activity!
-
And thankyouu God for letting me have a wonderful day:)
Thankyouu for enerything:)
Amen:)
-
iwantadog.
-
ciao:)

No comments:

Post a Comment