Tuesday, March 24, 2009

awesome. nice. pretty. TERRIFIC. lovely. amazing. wonderful. MARVELLOUS. beautiful. sweet. Greaat. FANTASTIC. shopaholic? hearts. lovable. sexy. gorgeous. MAGNIFICENT. smart. handsome.
I borrowed eclipse today, feel so happy about it. Borrowed twilight movie from someone too; the subtitle's totally wrong and it's a lil blur, but still, its TWILIGHT.
-
Have to pass up sejarah project tmr; i'll just pass her the thumbdrive.
I need'a get some mandarin calligraphy.
-
chatting with esthertan; who came back from hongkong with two new dresses and a I LOVE HONGKONG tee; and I want skinny jeans. I need to beg mom, im going shopping there. stuff there are cheap and nice:)
-
Slee gave me a new name; awesome girl:) and i gave her century aged?
*tehehehehehhe*
I gave her such an awesome name but she forgot to give me something after holidaying in Spore;
jkjk:) and sarah's really nice. ONLY sarahlee.
-
Mum got me something from singapore yesterday; thankyouu<3
still don't know what it is; think it's a pouch or smth;
-
i'm bored and needs shopping.
taa.

No comments:

Post a Comment